Google Pay Online Casino
Guide to Deposit with Google Pay in Online Casino and Betting Sites
Finding a casino that accepts Google Pay is not an easy task. Google Pay is a safe and convenient way to make deposits into an online casino in India. With time, more and more people are using the payment gateway to deposit funds in casinos. Security is the first thing on your mind when you play in an online casino. As a novelty, Google Pay casinos bring more certainty to this vertical. It is a reliable and fast method where you can carry out transactions at lightning speed.
Any casino that accepts google pay operates efficiently and quickly. It allows instant deposit. Also, you can make direct deposits from your mobile device. No matter where you are, just open the app and make the payment. It functions like an online payment system and a digital wallet. It was launched in 2015 as Android Pay. But in January 2018, it was merged with Google Wallet.
Now, Google Pay is active in more than 30 countries across the world. So, it is slowly becoming a thing in India in regards to online gambling. Depositing using this method also lets you win the casino bonuses.
Let’s learn more about Google Pay Betting Sites and online casinos and how to use Google Pay to make deposits and withdrawals. So, let dive into the ultimate guide on casino pay with Google Pay without any further ado.
Best Online Casinos that Accept Google Pay
|Online Casinos Accepting GPay||Main Bonus||Let’s Play|
|Casino Days Review||Sirf ₹500 Deposit Karo Aur ₹1000 Free Bonus Pao||||
|JungleRaja Casino Review||Amazing ₹2021 First Deposit Bonus!||||
|Casumo Casino Review||Deposit ₹1000 Get ₹2000 Bonus||||
|Fun88 Casino Review||130% On Slot First Time Deposit||||
|Casoola Casino Review||₹30,000 Welcome Bonus + 20 Free Spins||||
|Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus + 20 Free Spins!|||Play Now|
|Casino Planet Review||₹30,000 Bonus & 20 Free Spins|||Play Now|
How to Make a Deposit Using Google Pay?
So, you have selected Google Pay to make deposits. To make it easier for you, we have included a detailed guide. Before you make the first deposit, you have to make sure you have an account on Google Pay. In case you don’t, create one.
The good thing is the process to create an account at Google Pay is extremely simple. Once you have registered, you can connect your bank account to fund the GPay account. Almost all banks in India let you make transfers through Google Pay.
After the account is up and running, head over to the online casino banking section. Choose Google Pay from the list of banking methods and complete the process.
When you are making transactions using GooglePay, it is documented. Hence, it makes it convenient to access your payment history. So, you can make faster payments the second time around.
How to Open a Google Pay Account?
As it offers such a wide array of benefits, no wonder Indian gamblers find this payment method to be attractive. Setting up a Google Pay account to make payments at real money casinos is very simple.
So, if you are wondering how to set up Google Pay India account, check out our step-by-step guide.
- First, you have to download the Google Pay app. It is available for free on Google Play Store and App Store for Android and iOS devices.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Choose the language of your choice. Enter the phone number registered in your bank account to continue.
- Wait for the ‘OTP’ and enter it in the respective field.
- Once you are done with the verification process, you have to register the bank account. So, make sure your bank supports UPI payment services.
- Tap on the ‘Add Bank Account’ option and choose from your bank from the list.
- Create a new PIN or enter the existing one.
- Enter the expiry date of your debit card and wait for the verification process to be complete.
- Now, you have set up your Google Pay account, and you are ready to use it for your online casino account.
You can watch this video on how to set up Google Pay India easily.
The days of playing free versions of casino games are over. Let the real money game begin. But, you need to know how to make deposits in a Google Pay casino or betting site. Don’t worry, we are going to discuss that in the next section.
How to Add Money in Google Pay in India: Step-by-Step Guide
Google Pay isn’t an e-wallet. It is an online platform that lets you pay, transfer, and receive directly into your bank account with zero fees. Therefore, you need a sufficient balance in your bank account to use Google Pay in India. You don’t need any third-party app like Neteller, Bitcoin, or AstroPay to fund your Google Pay account.
Simply use your PIN to check your account balance on Google Pay. Whatever balance will be there in your bank account, it will get reflected in your Google Pay UPI account.
Google Pay works on the UPI process where the balance gets deducted directly from your bank account and gets added to the beneficiary without any delay.
How to Use Google Pay on Casino Sites?
Before you begin dreaming about bagging jackpots on your favorite games, you need to make a deposit. The deposit process is safe and easy. Since you already have a Google Pay account, you need to do the following to make the fund transfer in any casino that accept Google Pay.
- Firstly, look for an online casino that accepts Google Pay. These are not common. However, we have listed the top Google Pay online casino sites. So, you can choose one from the list.
- When you have found your preferred Google Pay casino, sign up and verify your account.
- Go over to the Banking or Cashier section and select Google Pay as your preferred banking method.
- Insert the amount you would like to transfer from the bank account to the casino account.
- Enter your PIN and complete the transaction process on the Google Pay casino.
- You will get a confirmation message for the successful transaction.
The money is transferred to your bank account instantly. Once you complete the transaction, you can claim your Welcome Bonus. Google Pay is free and doesn’t charge you for making deposits in an online casino.
The only difficult thing is finding a Google Pay online casino where you can pay using Google Pay. However, it can be expected that more online casinos will adopt this payment system in the future.
Google Pay Verification: Do You Need to Verify Your Google Pay Account?
For certain types of transactions using the Google Pay account, you might have to verify using your identity details. It will ask your details such as the name, address, bank account, and date of birth. They will not ask you to provide any physical documents.
Google Pay will ask you to verify the transaction when it sees a suspicious transaction from the payment center or it has to verify the details associated with the account.
The Benefits of Depositing with Google Pay in an Online Casino
While Google Pay might not be the most commonly accepted payment method for gambling sites, it has several benefits for the users. Online casinos that accept Google Pay are high in demand. There are a few reasons why users look to deposit using this payment system.
- Speed: Online casinos accepting GPay are known for fast deposits and withdrawals. With this, you can make swift transactions and enjoy your favorite casino games. Faster transactions play a major role when it comes to live casinos and table games. Sure, you do not want to wait for long to join your preferred Blackjack table.
- Fraud Prevention and Advanced Security: The casinos which accept this banking method can be called technological and modern. However, they are also known to be secure and safe. The merchant will not get access to your debit or credit card details. Rather, they work with a temporary encrypted number, which is applied to every transaction. Moreover, if you lose your phone, you don’t have to worry about someone stealing your money.
- No Transaction Fees: Google Pay is one of the cheapest payment gateways that are available for making deposits in an online casino. Payments are free. So, it is a fast and effective payment alternative. Once you are done setting the account, you can send funds from your bank account and see them transferred to your casino without having to worry about the additional cost.
- Instant Payments: You will also notice that Google Pay for instant transactions. So, the money is deposited into your casino account instantly using casino pay with Google Pay.
- Easy to Use: The Google Pay interface is pretty easy to understand. Its ability to link up with a bank account makes the process smoother. The account setup process is simple and you do it by entering a few details. You don’t have to use these details the next time you make transactions. Mobile casinos provide the feature to directly open Google Pay app for doing the transactions from your phone.
How to Withdraw Money from Google Pay to Indian Bank Account?
Withdrawing money to your Google Pay account is the same as withdrawing to other methods. Once you choose the amount you plan to withdraw, you can easily transfer it to your bank account using Google. Here’s what you have to do to make the transfer.
- Go over to the Cashier or Banking section of the online casino.
- Now, click on Withdraw.
- Choose Google Pay as your preferred method to make the withdrawal.
- Next, enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction, and the winnings will be transferred to a bank account through Google Pay. The online casino might ask you to verify your details to complete the payment.
The best thing about Google Pay casino is that it doesn’t charge withdrawal fees. Hence, you can cash out whatever you have won. Also, Google Pay doesn’t have withdrawal limits. As long as you are using licensed and regulated Google Pay gambling sites or betting sites, you are good to go.
How to Send Money from Google Pay to Other E-Wallets?
Google Pay lets you send and receive money. However, unlike other digital e-wallets, you can receive your payments directly into the bank account. So, the whole concern of receiving money in your e-wallet and then transferring it to your bank account is eliminated. This also means you cannot transfer to an e-wallet. You can only send money to other people or businesses.
Can google pay transfer money to paytm?
So, if you are wondering if I can transfer Google Pay money to PayTM, you should know that it cannot. For this, you need to transfer it to your bank account first and then add cash to the PayTM wallet using your bank account.
Safety and Security
One of the most attractive features of Google Pay is that it is protected by high-end security features. This includes keeping sensitive data protected from retailers and hackers. It comes with additional verification steps and has an in-built smart authentication system ascertaining the payments are secure.
This is the reason it is one of the most popular online casino payment methods. Moreover, the best Google Pay betting sites come with their own security and encryption technologies for securing your transaction. This ensures that the transactions you make using GPay are secure when added to its security layers.
1 Lakh is the Google pay transaction limit per day in India to avoid fraudulent activities. Since you do not have to enter the credit card details, your financial information is not at risk. Play your favorite casino games with complete peace of mind.
Google Pay Customer Service India
Google focuses on client satisfaction. This is the reason with Google Pay, you can expect excellent customer service. Gamblers can use the contact form for filing a complaint or for explaining the problem they are facing. Apart from this, there is an all-inclusive FAQ section that contains answers to various common issues. The lists of questions are well-organized. This makes it easier for you to find the solution to your issue.
Why Casino Players Should Use Google Pay?
GPay is a casino payment method that comes with a wide range of benefits. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of using Google Pay in the below table.
- Google Pay is already accepted in 30 different countries and this number will continue to grow. With time more casinos will accept Google Pay.
- It is cost-effective and quick. The money will be deposited into your casino wallet within just a few minutes. Also, it just takes up to 3 days when it comes to withdrawal.
- Google Pay encrypts your sensitive information on its servers. Thus, the casinos will have no access to your bank details.
- Only a smaller range of casinos allows you to withdraw using this payment method.
- If you make a mistake while registering the bank details, you might face some issues during the transaction process.
Google Pay Fees
Google doesn’t charge any fees for making online transactions.
However, there are a few casinos that have a certain charge associated with using the casino pay with Google Pay. This is the reason you should always read the terms and conditions of the google pay gambling sites before signing up.
What You Should Know About Google Pay?
Google Pay had been created to make mobile payments convenient. It is a popular Android app. Since it is a property of Google, you don’t have to worry about its quality of genuineness. It is the perfect payment option for Indian gamblers.
When it started its operation in 2015 it was known as Tez in India. However, in 2018, it changed to Google Pay. It is one of the most trusted applications for sending and receiving payments.