Skrill Casinos India
A Guide to Deposit with Skrill India to Online Casino and Betting Sites
Skrill is an e-wallet payment service based in the United Kingdom. It is one of the most popular payment solutions used in online casinos. Skrill money transfer is instant and can handle all types of currencies such as Indian Rupees, Euro, AUD, GGP, etc. So, players from across the world will be able to use this payment method.
One of the reasons it is popular among casino players is because it offers plenty of options when it comes to making deposits and withdrawals at a gambling site. To use it, you just have to load money into your Skrill account and send it to the online casino account. Almost all Indian online casinos will let you use Skrill to deposit money and withdraw your wins. When it comes to withdrawing money, you just have to request a postal check or opt for an internal wire transfer.
In case you are new to this and don’t know how to use skrill in India, read our comprehensive Skrill India review to know about Skrill payment India, list of casinos accepting Skrill payment method, transaction fees charged by Skrill, how much time it takes for the transaction to complete, and more.
Best Online Casinos that Accept Skrill In India
|Neteller Online Casinos||Main Bonus||Let’s Play|
|Royal Panda Casino Review||Live Casino Welcome Bundle up to ₹100,000 + 10 Free Spins||Play Now|
||Casumo Casino Review||Deposit ₹1000 Get ₹2000 Bonus||Play Now|
|Casino Days Casino Review||Sirf ₹500 Deposit Karo Aur ₹1000 Free Bonus Pao||Play Now|
|Pure Casino Review||Get 100% up to INR 10,000|||Play Now|
|22Bet Casino Review||100% bonus up to INR 25,000|||Play Now|
How to Deposit Money In Skrill From India?
In case you want to know how to deposit with Skrill, you should know that it is a simple process. The best method to transfer money into your Skrill account is to use a credit or a debit card. This deposit method will offer immediate access to your money. However, you might have to pay a processing fee.
In case you want to avoid the fee for Skrill deposit, you can deposit using the wire transfer method but it might take 2-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account from Skrill in India.
In case you are wondering does skrill work in India, it is one of the fastest transaction methods available at an online casino. To fund your casino wallet using Skrill India, follow our guide.
How to Open a Skrill Account in India?
You will be able to open a Skrill in India with just 6 easy steps. This is what you have to do.
- Open Skrill Website: Your first step is to visit the Skrill website and select ‘Open a free account’.
- Fill Up the Registration Form: As soon as click on the option to open an account, you will be directed to the registration form. Enter the required details. Make sure you enter the right details as it is going to be used for verification, later.
- Fill Up Your Biodata: You also have to fill up your personal details such as first name, last name, and date of birth. When you are done, you have to click on ‘Next’.
- Enter the Country and Wallet Currency: Choose your country of residence along with your preferred currency. In case you are an Indian resident, select INR as your preferred currency. Remember, once you enter the currency, you are not allowed to change it.
- Fill in Your Phone Details: To register for Skrill in India, you also have to enter your phone number. Thereafter, you have to check the Terms and Conditions box.
- Verification of the Email ID and Address: After you create your account, you need to ensure it is functional to make deposits and withdrawals at an online casino. Skrill India is going to send a verification link to the email address you have provided and you just need to click on the link to verify.
So, now you must have understood how to deposit with skrill?
How to Add Money in Skrill in India?
|Adding money to an e-wallet has never been easier. You will have to follow a few simple steps to add money to Skrill India wallet.
- Log into Your Casino Account: The first step is to open the homepage of your preferred gambling site and click on ‘Sign-Up’ in case you haven’t registered into a casino yet. Provide all your details and signup.
- Click on the Cashier Button: Once you have signed up into the online casino, you have to click on the ‘Deposit’ option. In the deposit section, you will find different banking methods to choose from. Choose Skrill and insert the amount you would like to deposit. Also, choose INR as your preferred currency. After entering the details, click on ‘Deposit’.
- Sign Up and Enter the Card Details: After signing up, verify the email address through the link that is sent to your email address.
To deposit money, you have to verify your payment methods. You can choose different options to deposit money in the Skrill India account. However, the verification process varies with the option you choose.
For verifying the payment methods such as Debit or Credit cards, follow these steps.
- Sign in to your account and choose ‘Cards and Bank Accounts’.
- Next, choose the hyperlink ‘Verify’ corresponding to the card that you would like to verify.
- A small and negligible amount is debited from your card.
- Check your Credit or Debit card history to know the amount and find the transaction.
- Check if you are logged into your Skrill India account and choose ‘Debit amount and verify’ from the verify page. Now, again enter the amount to confirm.
When it comes to verifying payment methods such as Bank Transfers, Skrill is going to send a bank wire to the bank account tagged along with a unique code. Insert this code on the site to confirm.
How to Use Skrill at Online Casinos?
You can make transactions in an online casino using Skrill in India. The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. The process to use it in an online casino is given below.
- Choose an Online Casino Accepting Skrill: If you are from India and want to use Skrill in India, you need to look for Skrill casinos as a payment method.
- Register or Sign-Up an Account: Sign up with the online casino and take the needed steps to register the account. Check if the verification link is sent to the email address to verify the details.
- Go to Payment Section: The payment section showcases different payment methods to choose from. In this section, you will have to select Skrill India as your preferred payment option for making deposits and withdrawals. Skrill will be listed under e-wallet options.
- Login to Skrill: When you choose Skrill, you have to open an account with them. Sign up and fill up the bank details. You will find a verification link to your mail. Click on it and log in to verify your payment.
Skrill Verification: How to Verify Your Skrill Account?
When you open your Skrill India account online, it is better to verify it. While you will still be able to use the Skrill money transfer service with complete functionality, the limitation on deposit will not be removed until you verify your account.
Moreover, in case you are transferring money to meet the next threshold of the VIP membership level, you are not going to face any interruptions when it comes to the flow of funds. So, take advantage of the exclusive VIP program, verify your Skrill account.
The verification process is fast. Here are the steps to verify your Skrill account.
- Log into your Skrill India account and you will be prompted to verify the account through a message present at the top of the screen.
- To start with the verification process, click on the button, ‘Verify your identity’. This will take you through the verification interface.
- Based on the country, you will be asked if you want to verify the account with Facebook. In case you can’t verify the Skrill account through Facebook, you can verify it through the conventional method. With this, you have to provide proof of your address and ID.
- At this point, you can choose if you want to download the Skrill app to complete the verification process or continue with it on your desktop.
- After submitting the documents, your account will be verified within a few hours.
To verify your identity at Skrill in India using the conventional way, you have to upload your passport, driving license, or identity card.
Watch this video to know more about how Skrill works.
The Benefits of Depositing with Skrill
There is more than one benefit of using Skrill in India while playing at your favourite online casino. Let’s check them out.
- Privacy: The primary benefit of Skrill is you don’t have to share your financial details when you carry out your online transactions through Skrill. You will be able to enjoy the confidentiality of your personal information. Hence, your name or address is not going to go to the online casino database. Also, you will not have to share your financial details as it is kept safe with Skrill. Moreover, since the information is protected with SSL encryption, you have to worry about re-entering the credit card details every time you want to play.
- Instant Transfers: After you have opened a Skrill India account, you will be able to transfer money to your online casino instantly for a small fee. Deposits into the gambling sites are instant. So, it is highly convenient for people who love gambling.
- Widely Accepted Payment Method: Skrill is accepted in more than 200 countries. It offers more than 40 different currencies including Indian Rupees for Indian users. So, you can choose your preferred currency when you use this payment option in a real money casino. All the leading casinos like LeoVegas casino, Royal Panda casino, 10CRIC casino accept Skrill payment method.
- Fee Cap: Skrill charges $20 for one transaction. Hence, it is great for all the high rollers out there since they don’t have to worry about paying a large amount for moving their fund around.
- Special Bonus: If you decide to use Skrill as a payment option, you might be able to win a special bonus. There are some gambling sites that offer special bonuses for using Skrill. Casino bonuses are available for both mobile casinos and real money casinos.
- Excellent Customer Support: No matter what problems you are facing, their customer support is there to help you out. You will get 24/7 customer support. Irrespective of whatever problems you might be facing, you just have to place a call or send a mail to Skrill in India.
How to Withdraw Money from Skrill to Indian Bank Account?
Skrill India withdrawal to your Indian bank account is a matter of few steps. Here’s what you have to do.
1. Choose Skrill Withdrawal India
To transfer the money you want to cash out from the online casino to Skrill. Enter the Skrill India account details along with the money you want to withdraw. Remember, the processing time varies with the real money casino you choose to play.
2. Transfer the Money from Skrill to Your Bank Account
As soon as the money is deposited into your Skrill India account, withdraw it. Skrill India only allows you to transfer to your bank account.
To transfer Skrill withdrawal India, you first have to add the bank account to the Skrill account. For this, learn the bank’s SWIFT CODE and the account number.
More Online Casinos that Accept Skrill
|Neteller Online Casinos||Main Bonus||Let’s Play|
|Betway Casino Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹60,000||Play Now|
||LeoVegas Casino Review||Get Up To ₹80,000||Play Now|
|10cric Casino Review||150% up to ₹20,000 on Live Casino Welcome Bonus||Play Now|
|Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus + 20 Free Spins!|||Play Now|
|Casino Planet Review||₹30,000 Bonus & 20 Free Spins|||Play Now|
How to Send Money from Skrill Account to Other E-Wallets?
You can easily send money from Skrill India to other e-wallet options.
1. Skrill to Neteller
- Log into your Neteller account and click on the option ‘MONEY IN’.
- Select Skrill as the deposit option, enter the amount you want to transfer, and click ‘Continue’.
- Now, you have to log into your account. After logging in, click on the ‘PAY NOW’ button to complete the transfer.
- Once you complete the transaction, it is going to be shown in the ‘All Transaction’ section of the Skrill Account.
2. Skrill to PayPal
Neither PayPal nor Skrill lets you transfer directly from one account to the other. Hence, if you have to transfer money, you have to do it through third parties.
3. Skrill to PayTM
Again, it is not possible to transfer funds directly from Skrill to PayTM. For this, you will require a middle exchange platform. Read more about Paytm on our Paytm Casino Guide.
Safety and Security
You might be wondering, is Skrill safe in India? Well, one of the primary reasons to use Skrill is it is highly reliable and secure. It uses a 2-step authentication process to protect your transaction details. So, your bank or card details are never going to be revealed.
Skrill is regulated and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority. So, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest amount of security.
Skrill Customer Support
Skrill wants to ensure that you get the most out of being a Skrill member. So, customer support is always ready to help you out. If you aren’t a member yet, you can type in your questions at the customer support page to get instant answers. The support team will answer all your queries related to casino promotions, welcome bonus, deposit bonus, etc.
However, if you are a VIP member, you will get help 24/7. If you are a Skrill VIP silver Member or above, you can get a dedicated account manager available to you 5 days a week during office hours.
Why Casino Players Should Use Skrill?
Skrill is one of the most preferred online casino payment options. Let’s take a look at the reasons why you will find Skrill payment available in almost all casino reviews.
- Accepted by almost all Indian casinos
- Accepts Indian rupees
- Easy to use and requires only a few steps to complete the Skrill deposit and withdrawal
- Low withdrawal fees and currency exchange
- 100% safe and secure for online payments
However, the payment methods also come with a few disadvantages.
- Not all banks in India accept it
- All transactions come with a fee
Wondering Is skrill available in India? For Indian gamblers, using Skrill in India is pretty easy for deposits and withdrawals. Nevertheless, there are some that you might have to pay.
|Uploading Funds||1% of the amount you upload|
|Withdrawing Funds from Skrill||415.60 INR for each withdrawal|
|Sending Money||1.45% and a minimum of 37.78 INR|
What should You Know About Skrill?
Skrill was previously known as Moneybookers and is an e-wallet payment method based in the UK. It is not only used for gambling but also for business transactions.