Under the right circumstances, it is possible to beat the house edge of a video poker game even in the best online casino in India like Casoola. However, like online slots, not all titles are the same. It is crucial to choose the right machine when it comes to video poker.
In order to receive the best payback percentage, it is necessary to have a good idea about the different video poker titles.
If you find yourself confused as to which game is the best, you can take a look at the few tips we have listed below.
Before you start playing video poker, it’s important to spend some time researching the best online casino. The payback percentage of a video poker game tends to vary with the casino a player chooses.
There are online casinos that give out lower payouts in order to maintain a greater house edge. However, some casinos offer full pay video poker in order to attract more punters to the gambling site. Here is the list of the best full pay video poker games. This will provide you with the required information about specific sites you are interested in.
Players can get valuable information about video poker games and its pay tables. The paytable of the video poker machines helps players to find out if they are fully paid or not.
Not Choosing Full Video Poker Titles
Many casinos like Betway offer full pay video poker titles, but you will be surprised to know that not many punters choose this amazing feature.
You might ask, why?
Well, the primary reason behind this is casinos that have full pay video poker machines tend to advertise large signing amounts for the punters. But, these full pay video poker titles have low wagering limits primarily to distract the professional punters.
So, the maximum wagering limit you will see here is $0.5- $1.
The idea behind offering these is to grab the attention of recreational punters who are new to this arena and don’t have any idea about the strategies involved. This way they are unlikely to make optional moves.
That being said, professional punters will avoid playing in such gambling dens. Since the betting options available will not provide them with the opportunity to secure big profits from the game.
Professional Video Poker Players
You can become a professional video poker player. But for this, a player needs to have a good understanding of the different video poker titles that are available and also the best full pay video poker games that they can choose.
Apart from the full pay video poker games, you can try out progressive video poker games that come with a high-value jackpot. This will give you an edge over the casino.
In short, as a professional video poker game, you need to have a good command over the various strategies of this game.
Easy to Play
In case you want to gamble on a game that is easy to learn, why don’t you try out Jacks or Better? When you apply the right strategy in his game, it’s easy to master. It doesn’t have bonus payouts or wild cards. So, if you are new to video poker, this is your best bet.
Types of Video Poker Games
If you are still wondering which games to try out in an online casino, here are a few options.
- Jacks or Better: If you love video poker, you must have already heard about the variant ‘Jacks or Better’. This is a 5-card game. In this, you place the wager, receive 5 cards, and decide which ones you would like and which ones you would like to exchange. A player’s aim in the game is to have a hand that contains a pair of jacks or better like the name suggests.
- Deuces Wild Video Poker: This variation offers the best returns. It can go as high as 99.7% if you follow the right strategy, but as always, it depends on the video poker machine. The variation boasts of big hands and payouts. These add to the excitement and thrill of the game.
- Joker Poker: This is different from the above two options as in this game there is an extra card which is called Wild Joker. Thus, the standard deck of cards in this is 53.
- Aces and Eights: It is a less popular video poker variant. Aces and Eights are based on Jacks or Better but provide different payouts.
- Tens or Better: This too resembles Jacks or Better, making it highly popular among punters. In this game, you don’t have to get a pair of jacks in order to get paid.
Do not repeat the common mistakes done by most of the video poker players. All video poker titles are similar to each other with only little adjustments of wild cards and payout tables. Try out a couple of options before deciding on your favorite.